Wemhöner Eagle – Membrane Press
Membrane presses are used for kitchen cabinet doors, closet doors, store fixture parts, and office furniture tops. The new Wemhöner Eagle membrane press is designed for a variety of 3D products using veneer and/or rigid thermo foil. Ideal for a new product or manufacturing start-up of 3D components, this press line has the ultimate combination of flexibility and productivity. Available with one or two trays, the Eagle will produce high quality components from materials such as PVC, PET, Kydek, standard rigid thermo-plastic foils and veneer.
- 3D foil and veneer lamination
- One or two trays
- 49" x 100" useable area for each tray
- Membrane or membrane-less pressing
- Two-roll vinyl magazine with anti-static device
- 10-12 trays/hour production