The WEX-300/06 machining system is designed to alleviate the typical bottleneck found in most small to mid-size wall panel manufacturers, the fastening and routing of exterior sheathing materials. This bottleneck arises because manual framers utilizing a simple framing jig are often able to frame walls twice as fast as their down-line operators can place, nail and rout panels with typical sheathing bridges and routing systems. When the wall line is paced by manual, or semi-manual fastening and sheathing of panels, productivity of the panel line is diminished.
- Sheathing system and squaring table integrated into a single machine
- 10’6” wall height, 4’ minimum wall height, 20’ maximum panel length (12’6” wall height available as an option
- Full CNC control of X, Y and Z machine axes
- Computer controlled routing unit
- Computer controlled high-speed nailing
- Option for stapling