Weinmann WEK 100 Combi-Wall Systems
The WEK 100 Combi-Wall System combines Weinmann's proven framing extruder and multi-function nailing and sheathing bridge into a single workstation. Similar to most Weinmann offerings, the Combi-Wall System offers the ability to take control data directly from the CAD system into the machine and direct the framing of the wall element. After the wall frame is assembled, the machine squares and precisely fastens and routes sheathing through use of a CNC-controlled gantry bridge carrying a single nail gun and a router.
- Smaller footprint than traditional Weinmann wall production system
- Automatic width adjustment
- Stud clamping system with CNC-controlled nail guns
- Fully-automated panel squaring
- Computer controlled nailing and routing of sheathing