Weinmann WMS – Multi-Function Bridge
The Weinmann automated multi-function bridge nails or staples the wall sheathing, routs rough openings and trims sheathing ends. It is the key in the production system as it handles all fastening and routing to complete the panel. The automated bridge knows where all rough openings are and has the ability to discern between a cripple, a header or a stud and to change fastener spacing on the fly. The multi-function bridge recognizes protected areas and will accurately nail single stud seams and eliminate shiners. This smart automation produces precise panels with tight tolerances, while maintaining the highest level of safety.
- High-speed, CNC-controlled routing eliminates costly pre-cutting, staging and repeated handling of sheathing materials
- CNC-controlled router performs difficult operations, such as radius routings, with precision
- Self-contained dust collection canister
- Two independent Y axes can be equipped with a variety of tools
- Nail and/or staple guns are independently controlled and perform multiple fastening patterns at the same time
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the WMS – Multi-Function Bridge