Weinmann WES 100 Component Nailer
The WES 100 Component Nailer clamps and nails a variety of subcomponents quickly and accurately. Adjustable nailers allow flexibility and precise customization without sacrificing speed. The machine employs a touch screen for ease of operation combined with noise insulation making the manufacturing of subcomponents user-friendly. An exceptional rate of one subcomponent every 10 seconds can be possible ensuring profitability through just-in-time manufacturing.
- Multiple nail guns increase production speed
- Produce L, U, and multi-stud subcomponents
- Infeed and Outfeed rollers for material handling
- Automated feed through drive system and clamping mechanism
- Can be specified to fire nails or staples
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the WES 100 Component Nailer