Weinmann WEM – Automated Framing Extruder
Weinmann automated framing stations utilize smart automation. The CAD-driven framing machinery extrudes the wall panel, eliminating the need to pre-cut and mark stud and component locations. In additional to common panels, one-off custom panels can be built quickly, with minimal impact to cycle times. Basics to keep. The 100 level framing station substantially reduces labor costs. It precisely locates, clamps and nails every component in a wall, eliminating the need to manually lay out and locate studs. The 150 series is the next step. The integrated cut-off saw eliminates costly pre-cutting and handling of top and bottom plates. Hands-free production. The 250 Series features fully automated stud handling and insertion. Multiple bunk feeding bays result in zero cycling time impact when changing wall types during production runs.
- Rough opening tables and conveyor systems provide for fabrication and transfer, while articulating infeed rollers assist with rough opening installation
- Drilling or routing of wire and/or plumbing chases
- Automatic width adjustment
- Multi-wall technology
- Ink jet for labeling panels
- Data driven production delivers information seamlessly from CAD system to framing station
- Integrated systems allow for continuous production
- Continually updated workstation monitor tells which component is coming next
- Automated plate cut-off saws
- Auto width adjustment
- NC Z-axis for nail guns provides infinite nail patterns
- Stud retrieval system
- Computerized live deck
- State-of-the-art vacuum technology facilitates safe, efficient retrieval of studs
- Available stud crowning system
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the WEM – Automated Framing Extruder
Maintenance Operations Programming