Weeke BHT Series – CNC Gantry Processing Centers
The Weeke BHT series of CNC gantry processing centers offer high flexibility at reduced lot sizes along with high requirements towards quality.
The BHT 500 series offers you:
- five-sided drilling
- longitudinal and transversal groovings
- routing of vertical pockets as well as internal contours
- dowel inserting systems
- fully automatic set up within 20 sec.
- simultaneous processing of two workpieces
- up to 84 horizontal drilling spindles
- customer-specific set ups with up to 40 spindles per drilling block
- programming via the HOMAG Group programming system woodWOP
BHT 500 – CNC Processing Center
The Weeke BHT 500 is a flexible drilling and routing machine that unites the advantages of CNC-controlled stationary technology and high-performance throughfeed drilling. A solution for batches in the medium and bottom range, guaranteeing high output and complex cross-feed processing. The Weeke BHT 500 is built for high output by simultaneously utilizing horizontal and vertical processing in one station.
- Five-sided drilling
- Longitudinal and transversal grooving
- Routing of vertical pockets as well as internal contours
- Dowel inserting systems
- Fully automatic set-up within 20 seconds
- Double processing of workpieces
- Up to 84 horizontal drilling spindles
- Customer-specific set-ups, with up to 40 spindles per drilling gear
- Programming via woodWOP software