Venjakob VEN SPRAY PERFECT
The Perfect is uniquely designed to minimize color change over time while maximizing transfer efficiency.
The VEN SPRAY PERFECT is the innovative answer to all requirements encountered in the market.
Advantages and Features:
- Investment reliability thanks to modularity
- Paint compatibility
- Systematic paint recovery
- Low production idle runs
- Short paint change times
- Perfect painting result
- Resource saving, economical and ecological
In the long term, the modular system takes into account all production requirements. At the time of machine purchase, its concept realises all variants, from 'one off' orders through to large series production in the high-end range.
The modular concept permits implementation of changing framework conditions at any point in time by retrofitting new modules, thereby making your investment future-proof.
In the field of plastic painting, the spray painting machine is usually combined with a pallet conveyor and a multi-level dryer.
Optionally available workpiece rotating devices allow wet-in-wet painting of both faces even of complex geometric shapes containing difficult to reach areas in one pass.
Summary of Color Change Features:
- Color change manifold is integrated into machine cabin
- Color management system is part of machine software for one touch changes
- Expected color change over time = 1 minute
- If reclaiming coatings, V-belt recovery system and two belt cleaning units are independently removable and replaced
- One cleaning may be out of machine for cleaning while the other is operational
- Total expected color change over when reclaiming is less than 5 minutes