Venjakob VEN SPRAY MULTIFLEX
The design of the new automatic 7 axis paint system meets today's market requirements. As such, it can be employed for small and large order batch sizes, it paints the workpiece front and rear faces as well as 3D part geometries without problem.
- Parts spectrum: eg. plastic parts for the automotive industry (interior/exterior and trim) as well as for the phonographic industry and telecommunication
- Batch sizes: starting with the smallest batch size of 1
- Dimensions: max. part height 300 mm, basic dimension W x L 800 x 800 mm
- Processing of all known paint/lacquer systems
- Wet in wet application is possible
- Painting of the workpiece front and rear face
- "Flying" paint change
- Modular design
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the VEN SPRAY MULTIFLEX
Maintenance Operations Programming