Venjakob VEN SPRAY CONTOUR
The optimum symbiosis of surface spray painting machine and robot. Your production spectrum requires both machine technologies? Utilisation, however, is insufficient for a profitable operation of both system? In this case, make your decision in favour of our new VEN SPRAY CONTOUR! - A 2 in one solution.
Advantages of the machine:
- targeted coating of higher edges, profiles, contours and surfaces
- utilisation as a surface painting machine for 2.5 D parts and as a painting machine for 3D parts
- coating of more complex workpieces, the edges or contours having to be painted prior to the surface (or vice versa)
- denser, more efficient utilisation of the lay-up surface (compared to other known systems)
- flexible use for almost all paint/lacquer systems
- fast paint/lacquer change (< 1 min.)
- the transport system adapts to the paint/lacquer system
- operation in a cycled and throughfeed mode
NEW: Belt cleaning system + cleaner and/or combined configuration with a paper belt conveyor system: the paper belt system can be employed for the use of fast drying, non-recoverable paint/lacquer systems (e.g. polyester and 2C paints/lacquers), whereas the belt system is suitable for recoverable paint/lacquer systems.
Exhaust air system:
As an option, a selection can be made between dry or wet cleaning. An energy saving recirculating air operation is also possible with solvent based paints (0-50%).
Control system concept:
- PC basis
- External switch cabinet with large touch panel
- This system can be used as control system for the entire machine line
- Detection by a light grid (transmitter + receiver)
- Various operation modes are possible, depending on the type of workpieces (only contours, only surfaces, a combination of both)
- Automatic spur generation
- “Teach in” programming for all 3D parts