Venjakob VEN SPRAY CONTOUR
The optimum symbiosis of surface spray painting machine and robot. Your production spectrum requires both machine technologies? Utilisation, however, is insufficient for a profitable operation of both system? In this case, make your decision in favour of our new VEN SPRAY CONTOUR! - A 2 in one solution.
Advantages of the machine:
- targeted coating of higher edges, profiles, contours and surfaces
- utilisation as a surface painting machine for 2.5 D parts and as a painting machine for 3D parts
- coating of more complex workpieces, the edges or contours having to be painted prior to the surface (or vice versa)
- denser, more efficient utilisation of the lay-up surface (compared to other known systems)
- flexible use for almost all paint/lacquer systems
- fast paint/lacquer change (< 1 min.)
- the transport system adapts to the paint/lacquer system
- operation in a cycled and throughfeed mode
NEW: Belt cleaning system + cleaner and/or combined configuration with a paper belt conveyor system: the paper belt system can be employed for the use of fast drying, non-recoverable paint/lacquer systems (e.g. polyester and 2C paints/lacquers), whereas the belt system is suitable for recoverable paint/lacquer systems.
Exhaust air system:
As an option, a selection can be made between dry or wet cleaning. An energy saving recirculating air operation is also possible with solvent based paints (0-50%).
Control system concept:
- PC basis
- External switch cabinet with large touch panel
- This system can be used as control system for the entire machine line
- Detection by a light grid (transmitter + receiver)
- Various operation modes are possible, depending on the type of workpieces (only contours, only surfaces, a combination of both)
- Automatic spur generation
- “Teach in” programming for all 3D parts
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the VEN SPRAY CONTOUR
Maintenance Operations Programming