Venjakob VEN CLEAN ICE PERFECT
Efficiency and quality of this innovative cleaning system are impressive, from the three-dimensional small part to large format workpieces in large batch sizes. The performance of the CO2 ice jet is especially convincing when cleaning plastic workpieces. The shown surface plant offers optimum noise emission values of approx. 80dB(A) due to the patented noise protection system comprising follower-type bulkhead partitions.
A clear advantage of the CO2 cleaning system over the conventional aqueous cleaning process is its relatively small space requirement.
Additional decisive advantages of this system are:
- effective and gentle action with a non-abrasive cleaning jet
- compact plant configuration
- optimum integration into existing and new systems
- defined process costs
- no drying of unfinished parts necessary
- no problems with component geometries (such as half spheres etc)
- simple handling due to fully automatic control system
- sound insulated design
- environmentally neutral