System TM Opti-Kap Series – Cross Cut Saws
The impressive power, intelligent performance and a high level of safety of System TM Opti-Kap series sets new standards for optimized cross cutting.
The Opti-Kap series, along with today's scanning technology and System TM's optimizing software, provides optimal utilization of lumber with unbeatable high capacity. System TM's cross cutting saws can be mixed and matched with their Opti-Feed and Opti-Stack solutions.
The Opti-Kap 1000 is a high-speed pusher cross-cut saw, designed to cut into lengths quickly and accurately. Capable of handling a wide range of dimensions, single pieces and bundles are positioned by the servo-powered pusher unit, with an accuracy of +/- 0.1mm. Like all other System TM products, the saw is easily operated via the integrated control panel.
- High-speed infeed and pusher return
- Integrated and user-friendly control panel
- Pneumatically activated blade up/down
The Opti-Kap 3000 is a highly flexible saw that automatically measures, optimizes and cuts incoming timber into components. A heavy-duty measuring unit measures the raw workpiece before cutting. Ensuring maximum productivity and accuracy, the bottom feed rollers are set high above the bed plate of the machine to allow feeding of bent or twisted timber. A wide, servo-driven timing belt to the bottom rollers ensures accurate cutting. The Opti-Kap movement is carried out by a cam and programmable servo motor which provide controllable high performance and quality cutting at all times. For reliable cutting precision at high rates of acceleration and deceleration, the top pressure assembly, with top pressure rollers supporting both sides, ensures maximum contact between the workpiece and the feed rollers. Waste and defects are efficiently removed by air nozzles and blown out at the back of the saw. Requiring only a minimum of maintenance, the heavy-duty design has proven to be extremely durable.
- Extra powerful vertical blade movement controlled by a servo-driven cam for extremely fast cutting
- Adjustable cutting speed
- 6 serrated driven bottom rollers and 6 top rollers
- Optimized blade positioning depending on wood dimensions and saw blade diameter
- Extra powerful servo infeed and transmission
- Motorized adjustment for different wood dimensions
With impressive power, intelligent performance and a high level of safety, the System TM Opti-Kap 5000 series sets new standards for optimized cross cutting. The Opti-Kap 5000, along with today's scanning technology and System TM's optimizing software, provides optimal utilization of lumber in the best possible way with unbeatable high capacity. For higher yield and increased production efficiency, System TM's optimizing software enables optimization utilization of wood resources and a minimum of wood waste. The Opti-Kap 5000 can be mixed and matched with System TM's Opti-Feed and Opti-Stack solutions.
- Integrated infeed rollers and outfeed belt for optimal handling of workpieces
- Smooth saw blade stroke for best kerfs
- Maximum lumber utilization
- Intelligent top pressure rollers for precise and fast positioning of the workpieces