Technical Support & Diagnostics Whenever you need us, we’re here to help.
Staffed by experienced service professionals, our call center is never closed. We field more than 45,000 requests each year, resolving 93% with just a phone call.
When you connect, we can instantly access detailed data on your machinery, perform remote diagnostics and recommend the right fix, often within minutes. If complex needs arise, we also make time to give you the support and service you need.
When you need support outside of normal business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday), our technical support professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We offer state-of-the-art tools that can remotely analyze your equipment.
Our service professionals can help you:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot
- Assess machine performance
- Identify components
- Mount and/or remove components
- Review software and network systems
- Optimize equipment performance
For support Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time, please contact your regional service office:
- Main Line: 616.698.6615
- Great Lakes: 616.698.7500
- North East: 914.407.6100
- South East: 336.665.0665
- Western: 909.980.7802
- South Central: 214.596.0670
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
24-Hour After Hours Emergency
- Phone: 616.776.7959
- One of our Service Technicians will return your call within 30 minutes ($375/incident if the problem is resolved)
Remote machinery diagnostics
We don’t have to be in your shop to diagnose a problem with your machinery. Through audio/video communication, Stiles remote machinery diagnostics reduces your need for field service calls and expenses and puts you back to work, fast.
Transmit video directly to Stiles support personnel.
With Stiles remote machinery diagnostics, our technical specialists work directly with you in real time for fast results.
You can transmit video directly to our technical support center. This visual information provides the needed detail to diagnose even the most difficult problem. With this reference, our technical support specialist can determine maintenance requirements, needed parts, or suggest other solutions.
All you need for remote machinery diagnostics is:
- Accessible Internet connection
- Communication hardware (see packages)
- Communication software (as required by your hardware)
- Portable video camera
For more information, call 616.698.6615 or email Tech Support – email@example.com.