Technical Support & Diagnostics Whenever you need us, we’re here to help.
When you need support outside of normal business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday), our technical support professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We offer state-of-the-art tools that can remotely analyze your equipment.
Our service professionals can help you:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot
- Assess machine performance
- Identify components
- Mount and/or remove components
- Review software and network systems
- Optimize equipment performance
The level of service and support is highly commendable. Having someone like him (Chris) on your team speaks volumes to the quality that Stiles has to offer. I made the right decision in choosing a Weeke from Stiles.
How to contact us for support.
For technical support requests during normal business hours (8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time, Monday through Friday), please call your regional service office.
- Great Lakes: 616.698.7500
- North East: 914.407.6100
- South East: 336.665.0665
- Western: 909.980.7802
- South Central: 214.596.0670
24-hour Emergency Phone
(After Hours and Weekends)
- For after-hours service nationwide, please call 616.776.7959 and one of our Service Technicians will return your call within 30 minutes (Note: $375/incident if the problem is resolved).
Send your questions to moc.yrenihcamselits@ppushcet.
Geoff Nygren, Technical Support Manager
Direct Diagnostics – Let us fix it now with remote machinery diagnostics.
We don’t have to be in your shop to diagnose a problem with your machinery. Through audio/video communication, Stiles remote machinery diagnostics reduces your need for field service calls and expenses and puts you back to work, fast.
Transmit video directly to Stiles support personnel.
With Stiles remote machinery diagnostics, our technical specialists work directly with you in real time for fast results.
You can transmit video directly to our technical support center. This visual information provides the needed detail to diagnose even the most difficult problem. With this reference, our technical support specialist can determine maintenance requirements, needed parts, or suggest other solutions.
All you need for remote machinery diagnostics is:
- Accessible Internet connection
- Communication hardware (see packages)
- Communication software (as required by your hardware)
- Portable video camera
For more information, call 616.698.6615 or email Tech Support – moc.yrenihcamselits@ppushcet.