Stiles Software woodWOP
woodWOP is the CNC programming system of the HOMAG Group.
The large graphics area with a three-dimensional view of the workpiece is the centerpiece of the innovative surface. Routing, drilling or sawing can quickly and easily be programmed by entering the machining parameters and displayed realistically in the graphics area. This guarantees highest programming safety and permanent control during program generation.
- Higher programming accuracy due to 3D graphics of workpieces, machining and clamping aids.
- Quick data input through direct navigation.
- Very easy to operate due to the new design of the user interface, e. g. individually adjustable windows, multiscreen ability, language-neutral input masks, help images etc.
- Largest forum on CNC programming in the internet: www.woodWOP-Forum.com
The new woodWOP 7 heralding a new era in machine-oriented programming software
- Enabling workpieces, processing operations and clamping in 3D
- Implementing CAD-Style design and derive trimming contours automatically
- Generate 3D surfaces and import 3D models
- Very easy to operate with newly designed user interface
- Individually adjustable windows
- Multiscreen ability
- Language neutral input masks
- Enhanced help & images
- Position axis programming - (5th axis made simple)
- Suction Cup suggestion tool
- woodWOP Wizard allowing processing operations for edge banding
- woodWOP CAD-Plugin
- Directly integrated CAD system
- Quickly draw contours, lines, arcs, circles, ellipses and splines
- DXF Import
- 3D-CAD construction directly in woodWOP
- Enhancing product design in 3D
- Programming 3-,4-, 5-axis
- woodWOP CAM-Plugin
- Allows tool path generation by selecting a surface
- 3D programming for 3-axis machines
- Pocket trimming with islands / 3D curve trimming
- 3D roughing / 3D finishing
- 3D surfaces for 4-,5 axis (Pro)
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the woodWOP
Maintenance Operations Programming