Stiles Software woodCAD/CAM
Integrated software for 3D design and manufacturing
The industry uses woodCAD|CAM for the parametric design of casework. Manufacturers with a high range of varients or custom made products simplify their processes with woodCAD|CAM technology including efficient design, parametric design, and the generation of part lists of CNC programs.
Integrated data flow from the first sketch to the machine.
The software provides an integrated data flow in operation from "design to machine." Layouts of individual components and complex room solutions can be created within a very short time and impressively presented. Details or complete part groups can be modified according to the customer's desires and immediately calculated and displayed. Manufacturing lists are avaialable directly after creating the design. Design data are prepare for manufacturing automatically and transferred to the machine.
CAD: 3D design by mouse click
- Parametric furniture design
- Free-shape modeling of furniture and components in 3D
- Quick and easy design modifications
- Up-to-date library of intelligent fittings
- Automatic generation of BoM and cutting lists
- Integrated project management
Presentation: Software unifies
- 3D furniture sales planning
- Photorealistic presentation
- Generation of elevated views and cross sections
- Generation of exploded views
- Quotation costing
CAM: Direct link to machine
- CNC data directly from the 3D drawing
- Connection to all current HOMAG Group machinery
- Automatic tool assignment
- Barcode labels
- Connection to CutRite and woodWOP
- Support of different production methods
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the woodCAD/CAM