The KF coping center is a machining center for cutting to length, coping and drilling of casement and frame profiles for coped corner joints with dowels or screws. The excellent quality of the corner joints is guaranteed by two counter rotating milling spindles. On the KF machine, the drilling operations for screws or dowels can also be performed. The KF coping center offers flexibility to manufacture a variety of customized machine versions.
- KF-W coping center with tool changer ensures absolutely tear free end scribing by means of two HSK 63 counter-rotating milling spindles which can hold up to three tooling sets
- Automatic glue injection and dowel insertion available for a fully automatic process without change overs, the machine can be equipped with a tool changer with two or more tooling sets.
Stegherr's KF-mini coping center offers the distinctive features of its two high speed milling spindles, rotating in opposite directions. They ensure a perfect, tear free profiling. An optional cross cut saw and a fence for cut-to-length production ensure that profiled stock can be coped quickly, accurately and tear free. The KF-mini can also cope angular joints.
Stegherr's KF-1 sash coping center features two vertical milling spindles that rotate in opposite directions for tear-free coping of profiled ends. The process is fully automatic, with safe pneumatic workpiece clamping to accurately process of workpieces. The machine cuts lengthwise, but is also available with options such as a cross-cut saw mounted on the fence or an additional drilling unit to drill holes of mill for connection elements such as dowels, clips, etc.
- Tear-free coping of profiled stock
- Pneumatic workpiece clamping
- High precision processing
The Stegherr DS drilling and doweling station is used for both end and long side drilling and dowel insertion in the work piece ends. Due to its three servo-controlled axes, the DS can drill in any position on the work piece. For increased efficiency, the DS has a NC pusher and color touch screen monitor for operating in both manual and on-line modes.