Remanufacture & Rebuild Control your costs with industrial machine rebuilding and retooling
Stiles Enhancement Technologies offers you the widest range of remanufacturing capabilities in the industry. We rebuild critical components like glue pots, industrial electronics, spindle motors, vacuum pumps and machining aggregates, providing you with remanufactured parts at a much lower price.
Remanufacturing and Rebuild Services
Choose from one of three programs.
Questions? Talk to us.
Grand Rapids Office
p 616.698.7500 / f 616.698.9411
We ship remanufactured units right away and you return worn items for credit.
We send you remanufactured units for your inventory.
You send us your units and assemblies for a complete inspection, assessment, cleaning, repair and full warranty.
Glue Pot Rebuild
Over time, excess glue builds up in the glue pot of your edgebander. When your glue pot clogs, your edgebander isn’t running at optimum performance impacting the quality of your product.
Stiles invented a revolutionary cleaning process to rebuild glue pots. Today, we continue to perfect this cleaning process to serve you better.
We offer you three options:
- Send us your gluepot for repair and we will return it within two business days
- Exchange your worn glue pot for a refurbished glue pot for minimal down time
- Purchase a clean, refurbished glue pot so you have an extra on hand
All remanufactured glue pots are covered by a 90-day warranty (based on a 40-hour, 1-shift work week).
Typical repairs and rebuilds include:
- Teflon® coating
When the glue pot comes into Stiles e-tech's rebuild department:
- The glue pot gets taken apart and worn items thrown away.
- All parts, except heaters, get baked in an 800-degree oven with 1500-degree after-burner, so all contaminates and glue are baked off.
- When cooled, all parts are sandblasted and inspected.
- Teflon is sprayed on then baked onto the parts.
- All worn and non-functioning parts are replaced, such as brass, bearings, seals, heaters and probes
- The glue pot is then put back together
Additional common rebuilds
- Flender Himmel
- Piggyback Motors
- Snip/Trim Motors
- Weeke EPT
- Weeke SMZ
- Dekker DVT
- Nash Elmo
- Air Cylinder Assemblies
- BAZ Banding Heads
- Boring Blocks
- Can Bus (BAZ)
- Drilling Heads
- Gear Boxes
- Kuper Hand Stitchers
- Pre-Melt Units
- Track Chains
- Break Units
- Cefla Controllers
- Control Units
- Electronic Boards
- Electronic Cards
- KEB Invertors
- Lenze Drives
- Light Barriers
- Operating Panels
- Power Supplies
- Servo Drives