Southworth Lift Tables
Southworth Backsaver Lifts are extremely rugged and reliable machines. Thousands of Backsaver Lifts are in use throughout the United States for machine feeding, work positioning, assembly, order picking, pallet laoding, and a wide range of other applications. They are available in many basic sizes and capacities to lift and position loads up to 6,000 lbs and heights to 56". the wide range of power options, controls, tabletops, and base configurations that can be specified for each of the many basic sizes givse the user an almost unlimited choice of variations.
Backsaver Lite Lifts
These industrial-grade lift tables are specifically designed for those applications involving lighter loads up to 1,500 lbs. They are available in four standard configurations:
- Compact - with highl ift and small footprint
- Portable - with easy rolling casters
- Powered Portable - with battery-powered drive
PalletPal Level Loaders are simple devices that will automatically maintain a load at the ideal height for the manual loading and off-loading of product. Starting with the original automatic spring-actuated unit introduced by Southworth in 1988, the line has grown to include several products, tailored for specific applications niches.
With inherent stability and no power sources or connections, the fully automated mechinical PalletPal is virtually maintenance-free. The turbtable is easily rotated even when fully loaded and allows for near-side loading and unloading without walking around the unit.
- Heavy-duty springs bring pallet to most convenient height
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering without overshoot or bounce
- Low-friction bearing-supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading
- Phenolic frame cover (optional)
- Wide base for free-standing stability
- Fork pockets for relocation by fork truck
- Leveling feet (optional) allow use on sloping or uneven floors
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads to 4,500 lbs