Stiles Machinery has partnered with MINDA, a global leader that has materials handling and complete lines for the solid wood industry for more than 30 years.
MINDA provides custom machinery and technology for solid wood processing, including the production of cross laminated timber (CLT). MINDA is a leader in press technology, material handling, material flow, and overall plant development.
Together with Stiles, MINDA is pleased to advise you and to plan your individual project with you. From the layout of your production up to the commissioning of your machinery, our engineers are always at your disposal in every phase of the project.
Extension and modernization
If you plan to modernize your existing production line, you want to improve the efficiency of your technology or you want to convert your production to smaller batch sizes - we offer you solutions for a fully-automatic material transport, for an optimum storage, but also for an interaction between PLC control and a master production computer.
Storage and commissioning technology
We project and deliver fully-automatic multiple floor and high-rack storage areas for your order-related production line thus enabling you to produce in eco- nomic batch sizes even in case of small orders.
- Optimum space utilization
- Immediate availability of goods
- Low manpower requirement
- More safety as forklift traffic is eliminated
We realize your fully-automatic material transport and move
- Stacks up to a weight of 10 t
- Boards up to a length of 6 m
- Lamellas up to a length of 50 m
- Glue laminated timber / constructional timber beams up to a length of 50 m
- CLT panels up to a surface of 120 m2 in all directions with the required dynamics and precision.
High reliability and a simple, self-expla- natory operation are characteristic for the MINDA control system. The control panels are practicely-oriented and have a full range of functional controls required for manual and automatic operation. The automatic operation controls the fully- automatic flow of materials in a reliable way even in start-stop-situations with a restart. An authentic visualization with a wide range of display functions supports the operators in an optimum way and contributes to a high plant efficiency.
- Online-remote maintenance
- As an option, the flow control can be extended by one master production control.