Microtec Board Quality Scanners
Microtec Board Quality Scanners allow you to recognize wood defects in a reliable and accurate way in order to automate, streamline and optimize your production. The value optimization software considers customer specific grading, chopping and sorting rules to boost both recovery and resale value. All parameters and grading rules can be refined together with our engineering teams in order to get the most out of your production.
Goldeneye 300 is the basic edition for lumber grading, chopping and sorting for increasing value in wood component manufacturing. This Multi-Sensor Quality Scanner reliably recognizes wood defects, grades and classifies lumber with precision. It optimizes lumber for chop processing and sorting, according to customer specific product quality requirements.
- Full performance Multi-Sensor Quality Scanner
- Increased lumber utilization while reducing labor costs
- Optimal utilization of your machinery capacity
- Next generation sensors, state-of-the-art cameras and components with full HD resolution, faster image processing
- Including X-ray technology
- Fast return on investment
Goldeneye 500 is a fast Multi-Sensor Quality Scanner for lumber grading, chopping and sorting for joinery and wood component manufacturers – doors, windows and wood furniture. This last generation Goldeneye 500 series comes with next generation X-ray technology sensors and state-of-the-art cameras and components. Award winning design and functionality is combined with the most accurate scanning results achievable by a lumber scanner for grading and quality measurement.
- Multi-Sensor cameras and sensors
- Next generation X-ray technology to identify wood defects that are not visible on the surface and to determine the internal structure of the lumber
- Color scanning with Full HD resolution
- Laser 3D triangulation
- Laser scattering and grain deviation
- High-speed on-chip image processing and 64 bit operating system