Merlin Wood Moisture Measurement
The Evolution provides precise wood moisture and temperature measurement. Measuring starts as soon as the sensor plate comes into contact with the surface of the wood. The meter analyzes the readings and displays the percentage of moisture content in the wood. Available in three models uniquely designed for the following applications: flooring, furniture, and sawmill.
- For flooring, furniture and sawmill applications
- Self-calibration, hold, and automatic shut-off functions
- Display lighting
- Includes soft case and batteries
The Merlin HM8 moisture meter measures the percentage of moisture content of any lumber--including fabricated woods, hardwoods, and soft woods. This quick and precise moisture meter displays the results as soon as the sensor plate is in contact with the surface of the wood. Available in four models uniquely designed for veneer, flooring, furniture, and sawmill applications.
- Quick and precise measurement
- For veneer, flooring, furniture and sawmill applications