Merlin Humidification Systems Overview
Providing humidification by high pressure vaporization, Merlin systems extract warm air to achieve the best possible humidity balance and quickly reduce temperatures. The process begins by softening filtered drinking water, and then a high-pressure pump compresses the water to 1000 psi as it passes through a hose grid to the vaporization units. Arranged in a ring on the top of the ventilation unit, patented nozzles vaporize the water and spray the surrounding air. Millions of microscopic water particles form and evaporate into the ambient air.
Controlling the humidity enables woodworkers to deliver consistent results for increased profitability, higher raw material yield, and consistent finish application. Humidification also provides a healthier working environment by reducing airborne dust and pollutants, which reduces labor loss due to illness. Uniquely designed according to atmosphere and room volume, Merlin humidification systems are ideal for any and all woodworking companies.
- Water lubricated stainless steel high pressure pump
- Variable frequency for energy savings
- Patented ventilator units
- Up to 6 separately controlled zones per pump
- PC visualization for remote controlling and monitoring of the humidification system
- Intuitive touch screen PLC controller
- Easy installation (no hard plumbing required) with modular design.Automatic water analysis
- Collection container
- Data logger
- Electronic humidity sensor
- PC visualization
- Power box and water hydraulics
- Pressure booster system
- Pure water tank
- Remote maintenance unit
- Reverse osmosis system
- Solid particle filter
- UV sterilization
- Water softener
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the Humidification Systems Overview
Maintenance Operations Programming