Makor ROBOSPRAY TWIN
The latest evolution of robotic spraying technology, the MAKOR ROBOTWIN Robotic Spraying System, achieves high quality standards while reducing processing times and cutting costs. The system brings two spray technologies with robotic and reciprocator arms together in a single machine, capable of spraying thick parts and obtaining the best possible spray on flat or shaped edges.
- Two spray technologies, including a robotic arm and reciprocator arm in a single machine
- Special additional axis to follow the parts in continuous mode while the robotic arm is spraying
- Full glass side cabin offers improved visibility, with sliding doors for easy access to the spray cabin
- CAD-CAM software to import CAD drawings and allow for graphic adjustments
- Adjustable operator control panel with wide, high-definition touch screen
- 3D laser reading system
- Up to 10 controlled axes
- Automatic cleaning system for nozzles
- Automatic guns holding plate exchange
- Full pressurized spray cabin
- Mitsubishi Robotic arm
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the ROBOSPRAY TWIN