Makor Q-ONE – Reciprocating Spray
Q-ONE is a single arm oscillating spray machine utilizing 4 automatic spray guns. It is designed for finishing medium to small lots where frequent product changes or intermittent spraying is required. Q-ONE is also ideal for use when spraying glue or very fast-drying coatings. The conveyor is a self-winding disposable paper roll that eliminates the necessity for a belt cleaning system and the need to clean the machine between jobs. Simply flush the guns in preparation for the next batch of parts.
- Spraying enclosure pressurized with filtered air via two intake fans
- Internal air flow is adjustable by means of inverters
- Paper feeding and re-wind are at opposite ends of the machine for easy access
- Paper re-rewinding has a self-adjusting spreader to keep paper flat and evenly wound
- Vacuum bed under paper conveyor has an independent blower
- Touch screen PLC controller includes spraying recipes and production statistics
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the Q-ONE – Reciprocating Spray
Maintenance Operations Programming