Makor COMPACT – Edge Shaping/Sanding Machine
Unilateral automatic machine featuring a 3.4 inches wide high-precision conveyor chain transfer system, for shaping and sanding operations on solid wood or MDF profiles, as well as on other profile materials such as veneers, varnishes, polyurethane surface laminates, plastic, Corian, etc.
The high-precision, manufacturer designed conveyor track, featuring steel links and self-lubricating ball bearings. Option available for lateral tuck-away catch latches enabling the transfer of short profile pieces, without minimum length limits.
Upper piece clamping presser roller featuring rubber wheels. The machine can further be equipped with specialty aggregate features, milling units and either belt and wheel operated sanding heads.
Either total or partial CNC facilities provided, or motorized drive shaft adjustment monitored through key panel controls.
- Machine for sanding and squaring edges and profiles
- Single sided automatic feed through
- Flexible machine configuration allows the addition of different working units by customer requirements
- Tools may include cutting units, and top & bottom trimming units
- Abrasives may include disc sanding units, belt sanding units, or abrasive wheels
- Machine length determined by number of required working units.