Le-matic Portable Edgebanding System
The Le-matic portable edgebanding products offer users, both professional and hobbyists, the flexibility of a stationary edgebanding system with convenience of a handheld power tools and accessories.
AR500 - Portable Edgebander
The Le-matic AR500 portable edgebander gives you a quick, easy to operate edgebander that you can use anywhere in your shop.
With the features of a stationary edgebanding station and the portability of a handheld power tool, you can achieve professional results on straight or contoured edges.
- Automatic glue application through a built in gluepot with 400ML capacity
- Adjustment knob for controlling glue thickness
- Digital temperature control and display for glue temperatures from 120 degrees to 200 degrees C. Only 20 minute warm up time
- Tape insert guide for thickness of 0.4mm to 3mm and width capabilities from 16mm to 65mm
- Powered feed roller with variable speed control from 1 M/min to 4.0 M/min
- Support plate with bevel adjustment for bevel edgebanding up to 15 degrees
- Edgebanding on profiled work-pieces down to an inner radius of 25mm
- Includes patented TK62 dual end cutter for exact cutting of butt joints on profiled work-pieces or square end cuts for straight work pieces
- 120v power supply for convenient operation in any shop
- Comes with a durable storage case
PD80 - Power Trimmer
30,000 RPM edge band trimmer suitable for PVC or wood
- Unique height adjustment design for micro adjustments of 0.05mm for accurate trimming
- Hidden pin for perfect corner trimming
- Spring-loaded chip guard for superior dust collection
- Includes 1/4” shank router bit