Kuper ZFS Series – Double-Knife Veneer Cutter
Kuper's ZFS veneer guillotine is a double-knife veneer cutter that cuts precisely to ensure tightly spliced joints. The parallel fence uses a digital gauge to display width and a numeric keypad to set dimensions. The knife draws down at a 20˙ angle to ensure clean, precise cuts. The cutting line is indicated by a green line of light. The machine also cuts paper, foil, plastic and other materials.
- Available in widths from 2800mm to 3800mm
- Windows NT® imbedded IPC controller - easy to use/learn
- Extremely wide pressure beam - clamps the waviest veneers
- 20° swing cut - eliminates tear-out
- Precise ball-screw adjustment - for maximum precision and life
- Laser light optimizing system - ensures exact cutting
- Intermittent hydraulic system - reduces noise and heat
- 30mm knife grinding allowance - for maximum utilization
- Two-hand operation - protects operator
- Safety light curtain - protects operator
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the ZFS Series – Double-Knife Veneer Cutter
Maintenance Operations Programming