Kuper FFM Series - Veneer Fanning
The FFM Veneer Fanning Machine offers a solution to the often time-consuming manual veneer fanning. Pre-glued veneer bundles are transported through a tunnel of specially arranged upper and lower transport belts that provide the fanning effect. The Kuper FFM can be employed as a single machine, as well as part of a line with other transportation systems.
- Solid sectional steel construction
- Upper and lower belt-driven transport
- Opto-electronically controlled function of the top pressure belt
- Pneumatically controlled vertical moving of the top pressure belt
- Top pressure belt guide with 4-sided linear ball bearings