Kuper FFM Series - Veneer Fanning
The FFM Veneer Fanning Machine offers a solution to the often time-consuming manual veneer fanning. Pre-glued veneer bundles are transported through a tunnel of specially arranged upper and lower transport belts that provide the fanning effect. The Kuper FFM can be employed as a single machine, as well as part of a line with other transportation systems.
- Solid sectional steel construction
- Upper and lower belt-driven transport
- Opto-electronically controlled function of the top pressure belt
- Pneumatically controlled vertical moving of the top pressure belt
- Top pressure belt guide with 4-sided linear ball bearings
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the FFM Series - Veneer Fanning
Maintenance Operations Programming