Kuper EFS Series – Guillotines
Kuper's EFS veneer guillotine is a single-knife veneer cutter that cuts precisely to ensure tightly spliced joints. The parallel fence uses a digital gauge to display width and a numeric keypad to set dimensions. The knife draws down at a 20˙ angle to ensure clean, precise cuts. The cutting line is indicated by a green line of light. The machine also cuts paper, foil, plastic and other materials.
- Available in widths from 2300mm to 4600mm
- 20° swing cut - eliminates tear-out
- High speed parallel fence - for precise cutting
- Clearly visible green guide light - assists operator
- Extra wide pressure beam - clamps the waviest veneers
- Intermittent hydraulic system - reduces noise and heat
- Powerful electro-mechanical drive - handles the hardest veneers
- 30mm grinding allowance on knives - for maximum utilization
- Two-hand operation - protects operator
- Safety light barriers - for operator protection
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the EFS Series – Guillotines
Maintenance Operations Programming