Kuper Clipping Machines
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the QFS Series
Maintenance Operations Programming
Kuper's QFS Series offer strong, open-front cross clippers designed for speed and versatility even high production veneer rooms. With a guide light, pressure beam, and draw cut, the QFS Series provide a perfect clipper for any size veneer room.
- Open design - allows a clear view of the cutting action
- Pressure bar - precedes the knife operation to clamp the waviest veneers
- Draw cutting action - ensures a clean cut
- "As-Cut" green light - ensures exact cutting
- Measuring tapes - embedded in work table
- Positive brake motor - w/spur gear drive
- Two-hand operation
- Safety guards