KMT Robotic Solutions RoboTrim FT-502 – Trimming Router
The RoboTrim® FT-502 is a cost-effective, turnkey router trimming solution designed to help blowmolders, injection molders, thermoformers, rotational molders and composites manufacturers increase throughput, uptime and employee safety. The FT-502’s compact footprint takes up less space on the plant floor, but gives manufacturers the flexibility they need to trim a variety of parts.
- KMT/FANUC System Calibration Tools with TCPCal bracket
- 3 HP Fan-Cooled single spindle with Automatic Too Change and ISO 20 tool change rack
- Alternative Spindles in single- and double-ended configuration
- Automatic front doors
- Saw blade in system sensor
- Fixture ID or Tag Reader to automatically call part program
- 10 inch touch screen HMI
- Integrated 5 or 10 horsepower vacuum pump for part hold down
- AccuFind sensor to automatically detect the critical part features to be trimmed
- KMT/FANUC TrimPro® CAD-to-Path programming software
- KMT CamPro™ CAM-to-Robot programming software
- Composite fixtures made from master parts or cut tools made from CAD data by KMT’s experienced fixture department KMT Robotic
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the RoboTrim FT-502 – Trimming Router