Kentwood Profile Grinders
Kentwood grinders are simple to use, highly productive machines designed to increase the value and prolong the life of your solid wood machining investment. Whether you run moulders, planers, shapers, routers or the like, employing an in-house grinder saves time and makes money. From quick re-sharpening of knives to complete grinding of new profiles, owning your own grinder adds a level of flexibility, quality control and costs savings to your operation compared to outsourcing grinding requirements.
At the cutting edge of industry, Kentwood grinders are known for high-quality engineering and robust machinery construction. The series is designed to provide the ability to select a machine with the features you need, without paying for the extras you don't. From a basic profile grinder specification to a machine enhanced with convenient features, automation and twin grinding headers, to dedicated straight knife grinding solutions, Kentwood grinders provide complete solutions for profile grinding, straight knife grinding and solid profile re-sharpening.
- Variable RPM motors
- Powered adjustments
- Twin grinding heads
- Multi-style turret
- Easy-to-use table mounted diamond dresser assembly
- 12.4" cutterblock length
- Precision NSK linear bearing guides
- Heavy arbor bearings and supports
- Quick adjust stylus
- Halogen working light
The Kentwood G320A tool center is simple to use and is highly productive machine. The single head automatic grinder which features high precision linear bearings, heavy durty arbor bearings and supports, hydraulic power for carriage, touch screen programming and fully protected operation cover.
The Kentwood G330X profile grinder is simple to use and is a highly productive machine. The single head profile grinder reatures high precision linear bearings, heavy durty arbor bearings and supports, a quick adjusting multi-stylus turret and easy-to-use diamond dresser assembly. The G330X machine has a full 335 mm lenfth (13.18") x 350 mm cutting circle (13.77") grinding capacity and will achieve the same high levels of accuracy that can be found on fully automatic machines.
The Kentwood G600 grinder is for the professional toolroom. Full electronic positioning for grinding angle, side relief, and wheel advance provides effortless long term grinding luxury. Exclusive table locks and multi stylus turret maintains the highest finish and detail in tooling today.
- Simple to use and highly productive
- Direct drive motor for uncontested torque and power - eliminates belt slippage
- THK bed rails and bearings for superior weight carrying capacity, extreme accuracy and effortless carriage movement
- Cast iron template holder
- Diamond wheel dresser built onto movable grinding carriage for quick and accurate wheel shaping and sizing so there is no need to stop grinder or remove covers
- Template clamps eliminate drilling holes in templates for clamping
- Operator friendly - adjustable arm rests and all controls including the coolant tank are easily accessible from the front of the machine
- Metal coolant tank
- Exclusive table locks and multi-stylus turret maintains the highest finish and details in tooling today
- Template slide permits quick coarse adjustment with fine adjustment of template location achieved by dial indicators
- Consistent cutterblock positioning with Accu-Lok arbor collars and consistent template positioning with Accu-Lok template stops
- Electronically variable RPM grinding motor
- Unique turret holder accepts up to six styli for a variety of work
- Tool cabinets
- Full motorized positioning for grinding angle, side relief and wheel advance