Kentwood Moulders - XA Class
Designed with the operator’s convenience in mind, the KENTWOOD XA Class moulder range is the flagship of the KENTWOOD offerings. Designed for fast and easy setups, this series is ideal for the shop that makes short runs often. The intuitive and professional navigation of the PowerSet control provides a powerful software solution for guided setups.
XA CLASS MOULDER OFFERINGS:
- ProLock spindle nuts
- Rapid setup hood design for top and near side spindles
- Higher spindle revolutions (7200-8000RPM)
- All pneumatic pressure elements throughout
- PowerSet human machine interface
- Reliable inverter spindle braking
- Heavier horsepower 5-axis of motorized spindle movements
- Telescopic feed roller shafts opposite near side
- 80mm axial travel on vertical spindles for stacked tooling applications
- All LCD/LED spindle displays
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the Moulders - XA Class
Maintenance Operations Programming