Ironwood DSP Series – Double Surface Planers
The Ironwood DSP2500 double-surface planer offers a heavy-duty, dual sided, planing solution. With hardened-chrome plated and precision ground tables, the DSP2500 ensures smooth feeding motion, maximum wear resistance and an unbeatable finish. The robust machine highlights powered table elevation, heavy-duty motors, and an advanced helical cutting system to provide smooth and quiet cutting operations.
Experience the smooth, quite cutting operation of the Ironwood DSP 2500 today.
Features & Advantages
- Overlapped pressue finger conveyor secures work pieces firmly and uniformly to maintain straightness and prevent movement.
- Heavy-duty spiral cutterheads equipped with dual-sided, carbide inserts for improved cutting performance.
- Innovative micro switch ensures quick thickness settings for wood pieces.
- Powered elevation of upper cutter head and feed mechanism for convenience and quick set-ups.
- Control panel equipped with digital thickness readout, LED display (inch/mm), motor amp meters, and lighted power switches for powered controls.
- Quick and efficent tooling changeover with removeable tool head and pneumatic wrench.
- High-speed model available with improved torque and increased motor power.