Ironwood DBR50 – Vertical Drilling Machine
The Ironwood DBR 50 double-line boring machine is ergonomically designed for applications that require drilling of multiple rows in a single function, specifically developed for closet and larger cabinet manufacturers.
Boring machines are designed for closet and cabinet manufacturers. These new machines are ergonomically designed for applications that require drilling of single or multiple rows in a single function. A unique “drill from beneath” function provides faster, cleaner, safer, better quality drilling. These robust drilling machines boast quick set-up times, digital read-outs for improved accuracy, and a conveniently large working surface for applications.
- QuickSet rear fence function for advanced parallel adjustment of rear fence to the drill block.
- 3 meter extension fence is composed of three separate sections for superior durability.
- Adjustable scales for quick and easy calibration.
- Innovative design of support tables with large work area for cumbersome applications.
- Compact-micro dot finish to ensure smooth movement of work pieces.
- Capable of drilling smaller work pieces due to additional support.
- Innovative design of surround tables offering a large work area for cumbersome applications with compact-micro dot finish to ensure smooth movement of work pieces
- Enhanced versatility in offering dual control modes, automatic and manual, designed for work set-up and cycle operations that require repetitive drilling
- New advanced parallel adjustment of rear fence to drill block with manual release mechanism for quick set-ups of 37mm
- Six (6) Quick-Release pneumatic clamps to ensure work pieces are secured firmly to the table
- Hydro-buffer braking system for fast-slow through drilling operations
- Second measurement scale is integrated into the stopping fence for quick and precise indexing
- Convenient tool storage door on the front of the machine allows storage of up to (50) additional drill bits