Ironwood BR23 – Boring Machine
Ergonomically designed for applications that require drilling of multiple rows in a single function, specifically developed for closet and larger cabinet manufacturers.
The Ironwood BR23 construction boring machine provides a 23-spindle universal drilling solution, with horizontal and vertical boring capabilities and a fully automated pneumatic tilting of the boring unit from 0 to 90 degrees.
Boring machines are designed for closet and cabinet manufacturers. These new machines are ergonomically designed for applications that require drilling of single or multiple rows in a single function. A unique “drill from beneath” function provides faster, cleaner, safer, better quality drilling. These robust drilling machines boast quick set-up times, digital read-outs for improved accuracy, and a conveniently large working surface for applications.
- Three Quick Release pneumatic clamps to ensure work pieces are secured firmly.
- Machine controls are conveniently positioned for user-friendly operations and they allow for precise and consistent positioning of boring unit through digital readout adjustments.
- The pneumatic tilting controls, in conjuction with the tilt-lock, enable quick and accurate settings of the boring unit.
- 23-spindle single-head boring unit, pitch 32mm, for horizontal and vertical drilling
- Mirror-imaging device to ensure quick and accurate machine set-up
- Easily removable side-profile fences for quick change over from doweling for case goods to System 32 line drilling
- Drilling feed speed adjustment enables for clean drilling operations and improving drilling quality
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the BR23 – Boring Machine