Ironwood BR23 – Boring Machine
Ergonomically designed for applications that require drilling of multiple rows in a single function, specifically developed for closet and larger cabinet manufacturers.
The Ironwood BR23 construction boring machine provides a 23-spindle universal drilling solution, with horizontal and vertical boring capabilities and a fully automated pneumatic tilting of the boring unit from 0 to 90 degrees.
Boring machines are designed for closet and cabinet manufacturers. These new machines are ergonomically designed for applications that require drilling of single or multiple rows in a single function. A unique “drill from beneath” function provides faster, cleaner, safer, better quality drilling. These robust drilling machines boast quick set-up times, digital read-outs for improved accuracy, and a conveniently large working surface for applications.
- Three Quick Release pneumatic clamps to ensure work pieces are secured firmly.
- Machine controls are conveniently positioned for user-friendly operations and they allow for precise and consistent positioning of boring unit through digital readout adjustments.
- The pneumatic tilting controls, in conjuction with the tilt-lock, enable quick and accurate settings of the boring unit.
- 23-spindle single-head boring unit, pitch 32mm, for horizontal and vertical drilling
- Mirror-imaging device to ensure quick and accurate machine set-up
- Easily removable side-profile fences for quick change over from doweling for case goods to System 32 line drilling
- Drilling feed speed adjustment enables for clean drilling operations and improving drilling quality