HOMAG SWT 900 Series Wide Belt Sanders
Professional high-tech sanding technology – that’s the profiLine SWT 900 series. Due to its modern and efficient equipment the series sets new standards in technology, ergonomics and availability. And everything "Made in Germany".
This top-class model range offers customers with highest demands high availability without any compromises regarding quality during operation. The machines can be individually equipped. The well-established and wide range of head combina- The well-established and wide range of head combina The well-established and wide range of head combinations and further intelligent options can respond to special requirements.
Perfect calibration machine for sanding kitchen cabinet doors, solid wood planks, frames and glued up panels in a high production environment.
- New HOMAG powerTouch controller for intuitive machine control
- Sorbtech mineral composite machine base for maximum vibration absorption
- ME5000 wireless workpiece thickness caliper for quick thickness setup
- Inner chevron belt with air cushion pad on the 4th head for fine finishing results
- Automatic head-locking on all sanding heads for quick belt changes
- 30 meters/second abrasive belt cutting speed for heavy stock removal
- Constant pass-line
- Sorbtech machine base
- Magnetic segmented pad sanding
- 12.5 mm control roller sensing
- 103" abrasive belt length (128" optional)
- Variable conveyor speed
- Vacuum bed option
- Industrial PC
- Touch screen operation
- Automatic abrasive belt cleaning
- Automatic electronic belt tracking
- Automatic head locking
- Cleaning brush (optional)
- Wireless thickness setting device
- One to 6 sanding heads
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the SWT 900 Series Wide Belt Sanders
|SA106: Wide Belt Sanding Techniques and Processes|
Maintenance Operations Programming