HOMAG Plastics Series – Beam Saws
HOLZMA Plastics – as versatile as your material
The panel dividing saws of the P series can take on plastic materials of all kinds. Thanks to HOLZMA’s modular system, you can individually configure your saw to meet your specific production requirements – with the option of more, because the complete portfolio of the HOMAG Group allows you to link separate machines without any problems. From storage system and saw to CNC machining – we will provide you with an ideal comprehensive package for your plastics processing needs.
HPP 200 P (US Edition)
Reliable Sheet Cutting
- Holzma Cadmatic Practive control – easy to understand, intuitive machine control.
- Moving graphic on the control walks the operator through even the most complex cutting pattern.
- Program fence with rack and pinion drive for quick work piece positioning and fast cycle times.
- Variable Speed Main Saw Motor, the right RPM for each material type.
- Material related parameter library, the right machine setting for all your materials.
- Reverse cutting for clean cutting of thin plastic sheets.
- Touch-free, magnetic measuring system – precise and impervious to dust and wear.
- Holzma patented central side pressure device integrated into saw carriage. Working from below the machine bed, the side pressure device can align the thinnest sheets.
- Rugged pressure beam with minimum opening for blades insures great edge quality.
- Rack and pinion saw carriage drive for low maintenance, high dependability, and productivity.
- Optimized chip extraction to help keep the sheets and area clean.
- Air tables for easy material handling.
- UL approved electrical cabinet and components.