HOMAG DRILLTEQ V-500 Series Vertical CNC Processing Centers
A dramatically new approach to the design of a compact machining center, Homag’s DRILLTEQ series CNC machining centers are focused on the needs of closet, cabinet, and casegood manufacturers - large and small - and offers fast processing, simple operation, excellent processing quality and a great value for your investment.
(Vertical CNC processing center BHX 200)
DRILLTEQ V-500 Vertical CNC Processing Center
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the DRILLTEQ V-500 Vertical CNC Processing Center
Maintenance Operations Programming
The DRILLTEQ V-500 offers the next generation of compact vertical CNC technology in an area of less than 10 m². There are two powerful configurations available to choose from. Various software options improve speed and safety during processing. Automate your processes with barcode integration or workpiece return. With the dowel insertion function, you gain considerably more flexibility in your application fields.
- powerTouch operating concept as standard
- No setup required thanks to a vacuum-free clamping system
- Plausibility check to safeguard processes
- Processes are automated with barcode integration and/or workpiece return
- Up to 36 vertical high-speed drill spindles including quick-change drill system
- High-performance 10-kW HSK trimming spindle, 4-slot tool changer and swiveling groove saw as standard
- Processes are accelerated thanks to automatic adjustment of size-dependent drilling