Homag BOF Series – CNC Processing Centers
The Homag BOF Profi series fixed gantry CNC processing centers feature a rigid gantry-frame construction that includes two programmable matrix-type vacuum tables and an innovative computer numeric control (CNC). The BOF Profi series offer the ultimate in CNC production flexibility with unique models offering synchronous, simultaneous, and quick change production.
Profi BOF 712
The Homag BOF 712 Optimat fixed gantry CNC processing center features a rigid gantry-frame construction that includes two programmable matrix-type vacuum tables and an innovative computer numeric control (CNC). The BOF 712 offers the ultimate in CNC production flexibility, with three unique models of production: synchronous, simultaneous, and quick change.
- Working fields:
- Tandem - 126" x 62"
- Pendulum - (2) 87" x 62"
- Two 11 kW liquid cooled Vector router spindles - number of revolutions is infinitely programmable from 0 rpm - 24000 rpm; 14.5 kW spindle option is also available
- Programmable C-axis for full aggregate capability; 2nd C-axis option also available
- Two 12-position dynamic tool changers - aggregate handling capability; 18-position option also available
- Two 4 kW 12-spindle "L" shape vertical boring heads - frequency controlled, programmable motor from 4500 rpm to 6000 rpm; individually selectable spindles
- Two 4-spindle horizontal boring heads with rigid saw - installed on vertical spindle boring heads; capable of drilling in four directions (X+, X-, Y+, Y-)
- Two cross-grooved vacuum matrix tables "R" - prepared for nested-based machining, jig fixtures or flexible vacuum riser pods
- Homag WoodWOP software programming system - easy to learn and use office/machine software
- Windows NT-based PC-85 CNC control - includes Homag Intelligent Process Optimization (IPO) software; modem and EtherNET connections also available
- 40 hp liquid ring vacuum system - maximum 29.5" Hg and 550 cfm
- Additional Options: aggregate attachments, table/clamping configurations, etc.