HOMAG BMG Series – CNC Processing Centers
The BMG series covers complete processing such as drilling, routing and sawing as well as grooving of work pieces in a single clamping step and remains flexibly expandable due to our modular system.
BMG 500 – Processing Center
This 5-axis processing center saves time and provides maximum flexibility for your production needs. The BMG by Homag integrates sizing, edging and drilling with outstanding quality and efficiency in just one machine.
It offers various table systems to accommodate various work pieces suitable for production of furniture, home and vehicle interior fittings, stair production, windows and doors, and much more. The BMG 500 is constructed of SORBTECH©, a vibration-absorbing material of steel fiber strengthened mineral, to ensure excellent processing quality and is equipped with Flex5+ aggregate (exchangeable) with automatic tool change speeds drilling, routing, and sawing at any angle.
- Powerful configuration for various requirements
- DRIVE5C+ high-performance trimming spindle provides one spindle for all your needs, with fewer units
- safeScan protection system uses contactless collision monitoring to achieve higher ouput
- multi-processing unit features drilling/sawing with arbitrary angle (360° swiveling)
- 5-Axis spindle allows for precise processing at any angle without tolerances and unrestricted creativity of your product design
- sensoFlex tracing system produces perfect work piece quality as the traced spindle compensates for any unevenness and unwanted tolerances
- Automatic Positioning (AP) of clamps permits operations such as moving work pieces apart after a separating cut
BMG 300 - Processing Center
An “all-around” CNC machine with the flexibility to run NBM, pod-based or on dedicated jig fixtures. Perfect for custom millwork, furniture, components or any application that requires 4+ axis capability.
- High-performance 12/15 kW liquid-cooled router spindle
- Both a C-axis and the Flex5+ interface, and a 14-tool ATC to change tooling in the router spindle and an optional Flex5+ aggregate
- Flexible boring unit with (9) vertical drilling spindles and (4) horizontal drilling spindles
- Dual-zone Alu-Matrix grid table with a full 4200 mm x 1550 mm working area