HOMAG 3 Series – Beam Saws
Fast throughput, ease of operation, flexible – the 3 series beam saws from Holzma focuses on delivering for each unique application. The feature rich beam saws can be easily configured for your needs. The 3 Series is the perfect match for companies that need high velocity throughput of single sheet cutting and the power to push through the large volumes on demand.
HPP 300 powerEdition
Holzma’s HPP 300 powerEdition is a flexible saw center. The CNC controlled machine features fast, simple programming, Holzma’s Power Concept device for cross cutting multiple strips at the same time. This device, along with high operating speeds, meet today’s short run, custom cutting needs. Equipped with main and scoring saw, it's designed for clean and accurate cutting of finished and unfinished panels and can be easily run by a single operator.
- Moving graphics to walk the operator through the cutting of complex patterns
- Air Bed in the cut line, protects sensitive material and help material move easily
- dustEX keeps the machine table clean even with dust cuts
- Program fence with rack and pinion drive for quick workpiece positioning
- Cross cutting of multiple strips to unique lengths at the same time
- Up to 40% more output from standard machines without Power Concept
- IE3 Motors used to deliver the greatest energy efficiencies
- Automatic cutting height and speed control
- Scoring saw adjusted electronically from the machine control
- Touch-free, magnetic measuring system – Precise and imperious to dust and wear