HOMAG 1 Series - Beam Saws
The HPP 130 makes it easier than ever for you to enter the world of high precision manufacturing. This new HOLZMA development costs little more than a well-equipped table circular saw, but is able to cut single panels to a much higher level of precision and far more efficiently. This is ensured by proven HOLZMA technologies and a clearly perceptible plus in automation and processing capabilities.
The HPP 130 makes it easier than ever for you to enter the world of high precision manufacturing. Designed for one and two sheet small batch cutting, the HPP 130 provides proven quality and precision at a remarkable price.
- Holzma Cut quality and precision at a remarkable price
- Designed for one and two sheet small batch cutting
- Proven simple to operate Cadmatic Basic control with moving graphics to assist the operator
- Easy material handling with air flotation tables on the front of the saw
- Holzma patented central side pressure device with adjustable pressure for a variety of material types
- Heavy steel saw carriage for long-term clean cutting. Features variable saw carriage feed speed
- Unique blade raising system for main and scoring saw
- Precisely positioning program fence for unfailing accuracy
- Robust clamps to control the panels being positioned by the program fence
- Rugged pressure beam for exceptional control of either single sheets or stacks of panels. Accurate clean cuts in either single sheets or stacks
- Separate cycle start/stop button reduces operator steps