The HOLZMA HPS system is new, intelligent technology that revolutionizes cutting batch size one or short-run custom cutting – completely redefining part flow in customized production using fully-automated processes and unlimited recuts for single panel processing. The fully-automatic cutting system has no limits to the pattern complexity and can perform all processing on a single saw with more flexibility in much less space without sacrificing any productivity; saving energy and reducing scrap-handling to a single point.
HPS 320 flexTec Automatic Single Line Cutting System
Holzma’s HPS 320 flexTec is a Batch Size One cutting solution on a grand scale, specially designed for truly autonomous cutting.
- Autonomous (no operator) cutting of panels into finished parts
- Fully-automatic rip and cross cuts with a single saw
- Robotic handling virtually prevents production stoppages as it moves the panels using gentle vacuum technology
- Unlimited recut technology and handling maximizes flexibility in cutting pattern design
- Automatic labeling of finished parts with production information and barcode for next operation