Heian FP Series - 5-Axis CNC Routers
Single matrix moving table, 5-axis trimming router.
Heian's NC Series Routes are 5-axis designed for demanding applications like mold making and carving. The NC Series feature a 7.5 kW spindle positioned on a fixed, overhead bridge.
FP-151-PMC-2113 – 5-Axis Router
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the FP-151-PMC-2113 – 5-Axis Router
|CR503: HEIAN CNC Routers - Maintenance & Troubleshooting|
Maintenance Operations Programming
Heian's NC-151 ias a 5-axis CNC router designed for demanding applications like mold making and carving. The NC-151 features a 7.5 kW spindle positioned on a fixed, overhead bridge.
- 63" x 63" table
- 18000 rpm variable-speed spindle
- 8-position tool changer
- BT#35 tool holder supports tool shanks of 1/2", 3/4", and 1"
- Cast iron of stress-relieved steel base for extra strength and stability
- Industry standard FANUC 16i-MA series digital CNC controls
- X, Y, and Z axes are driven by large precision ground, chrome-molybdenum steel ball screws for high accuracy
- Drive motors for the X, Y, Z, A, and C axes are FANUC AC servo for added accuracy