Heesemann LSM Series – Wide Belt Sanders
Modular design, non-standard configurations, sanding from top or bottom capabilities, available with feed-through conveyor or reciprocating feed table. The LSM series sanders offer high precision calibrating applications at high feed speed with the ability of working from above and also from below.
- Sanding width: 1.300 mm
- Sanding belt length: 2.620 mm
- Can be equipped with up to 4 sanding units and additional brush / cleaning units.
Modular design, non-standard configurations, sanding from top or bottom capabilities, available with feed-through conveyor or reciprocating feed table.
The Heesemann LSM-8 widebelt sander is available with one to six heads (top and bottom) designed for sanding lacquer, veneer, or veneer and solid wood up to 52" or 55" wide.
- Constant pass-line
- Patented CSD® segmented pressure beam
- 21.3mm control roller spacing or optional 16mm
- Available in 52" or 55" widths
- Electronically driven conveyor infeed system
- Vacuum infeed table
- Industrial PC with Windows® XP embedded
- Automatic pneumatic abrasive belt cleaning
- Automatic electronic abrasive belt braking and tracking
- Automatic abrasive belt tensioning
- Choice of 103" or 128" abrasive belt lengths
- Cleaning brush
- One to six sanding units available