Heesemann KSA 8 – Wide Belt Sander
Modular design, standard and non-standard configurations, sanding from top or bottom, heaviest machine in the industry.
The Heesemann KSA-8 widebelt sander is available with one to six heads (top and bottom) designed for sanding lacquer, veneer, or veneer and solid wood. The KSA-8 is available in 62", 70", 78", and 86" widths.
- Constant pass-line
- Patented CSD® segmented pressure beam
- 16mm control roller spacing
- Available in 70" and 86" widths
- Electronically driven conveyor infeed system
- Vacuum infeed table
- Industrial PC with Windows® XP embedded
- Automatic pneumatic abrasive belt cleaning
- Automatic electronic abrasive belt braking
- Automatic electronic abrasive belt tracking
- Automatic abrasive belt tensioning
- 128" abrasive belt lengths
- Cleaning brush (optional)
- One to six sanding units available
- Available in both top and bottom configurations
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the KSA 8 – Wide Belt Sander
|SA106: Wide Belt Sander Programming and Operations|
Maintenance Operations Programming