Greda SPRINTER Series
A solution engineered for a small- scale production, which requires the greatest flexibility and high production standards, as well as for a big scale production. The equipment with loading and unloading systems combined with compact and multi-function working tables, guarantees speed, efficiency and high productivity rates.
Among the main features of Sprinter:
- Sturdy fixed bridge structure with working tables sliding on big-sized hardened guides
- Possibility to select the configuration of the bi-rotative operating head according to the production needs
- Multi-function working tables with possibility to clamp plywood shells and chair legs in a one piece-positioning
- Max. flexibility in the piece fixing and different working tables configuration available (AT and FT version)
- Loading and unloading systems for high production available
- Easy programming thanks to a Windows based operative system
Fields of application: Chair elements, furniture, gun stocks, music instruments etc.
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the SPRINTER Series
Maintenance Operations Programming