Greda ARGO Series
A solution engineered both for a small- scale production, which requires the greatest flexibility and high production standards, and for a big production: the equipment with loading and unloading systems combined with a com- pact and multi-function working table, guarantees speed, efficiency and high productivity rates.
Among the main features of Argo:
- Sturdy fixed bridge structure with working tables sliding on big-sized hardened guides
- X, Y and Z axes movements through Brushless motors with absolute encoders
- Possibility to select the configuration of the bi-rotative operating head according to production needs
- Multi-function working table with max. flexibility in the piece fixing thanks to different configuration available (AT and FT version)
- Loading and unloading systems for high production, available
- Easy programming thanks to a Windows based operative system
Fields of application: Paneling, doors, windows, furniture, kitchens etc.
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the ARGO Series
Maintenance Operations Programming