New Technology for Flexible Cabinet Door Manufacturing
Introducing the Vertongen Cabinet Door Production Cell that is capable of producing cabinet door components with high precision, squareness, and duplication in a matter of seconds. Come see this revolutionary cabinet door solution at our Coppell facility!
Lunch & Learn Event Featuring Vertongen!
Do you currently build your own cabinet doors? Are you over staffed in your door department? Is material waste affecting your profits? Are setup times a burden? Are you rejecting your doors due to poor joints, squaring issues, or material quality? Let us show you a new solution that can address all of these challenges and more!
Introducing the Vertongen Cabinet Door Production Cell that is capable of producing cabinet door components with high precision, squareness, and duplication in a matter of seconds.
This technology is completely new and provides:
- Processing flexibility
- Quick changeover times
- Small batch run operation with high volume output
- Minimal labor
- Reduced floor space requirement
- Attractive value and quick ROI
Visit https://youtu.be/3ZUjRbHdyRk for a sneak peek of the Vertongen solution.
ADDITIONAL EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Moving blade rip saw system with automatic infeed to optimize yield
- Push cut saw with automatic cross cut strip defecting
- Stile and rail processing solutions
- Door sanding for finishing preparation
- Panel processing equipment for cabinet box production
Although there is no cost to participate, registration is requested. For more information and to register, click here or contact Jill Johson at email@example.com